Therapy for Children and Young People in Aberdeen
Children and young people sometimes feel low, anxious, angry, lacking in confidence or have problems with studying or friendships. Our experienced team of therapists can offer professional support to your child, helping them work through any issues they may have so they can go on to flourish.
How can you help my child
Our specialist practitioners have helped lots of children and young people with a variety of issues such as:
- Change (in family life/relationships)
- Emotional issues following bereavement
- Obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Eating disorders
- Adolescent/child behaviours (e.g. attention issues)
- Mental health issues
- Substance/alcohol related issues
- Post trauma difficulties.
We also offer family therapy at our Aberdeen centre, which may be more suitable in certain instances.
How do I find out more about therapy for children and young people or make a booking?
To find out more about our children and young persons’ service or to book an initial appointment, please contact us.